Hi folks,
I have for sale, my '98 Peugeot 306 XSi 2.0litre petrol manual.
This car has been my daily driver until a week ago when it was replaced.
The car drives well, but has some issues that I have neither the time nor inclination to fix, but could probably be easily done by a Pug enthusiast.

1. It has a coolant leak that requires a top up every 3 or 4 days. I've done no investigation as to the source of the leak so it could be something as simple as a loose clamp. Looking at the oil, I can see no evidence of coolant present, so I'm doubting a leak into the oil. The car does not overheat unless you let the coolant level drop.
2. There is an exhaust leak. Once again, I've not investigated. It's not especially noisy and these cars have a bit of a note so, once again, it could be a loose clamp.
3. The paintwork is pretty good. The photos attached are about 6 months old and there is a small area (about 10 cent size) of new peel on the roof. I strongly suspect a dodgy paint job by a previous owner, but the car still presents pretty well. Tyres are good

I'm selling the car as a parts/restoration proposition, even though it's very driveable. I'd confidently drive it anywhere but it does need some love. It has SA rego until 20/7/18.

Advertisement

Asking $350

F/S in Adelaide - '98 Peugeot 306 XSi Manual-img_0545-small-.jpgF/S in Adelaide - '98 Peugeot 306 XSi Manual-img_0546-small-.jpgF/S in Adelaide - '98 Peugeot 306 XSi Manual-img_0547-small-.jpgF/S in Adelaide - '98 Peugeot 306 XSi Manual-img_0548-small-.jpg