FS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 2 Slow

Thread: FS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.

Tadpole

Default <SOLD> 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.

<SOLD > 1997 306 GTi Autocross car, stripped out, ready to go racing.

Been used as a Class E (Modified up to 2 litres) Autocross car at Kyneton Car Club. All interior stripped out, just half dash, race seat, harness and Extinguisher remain.

Front bumper broke so many times i cut the bottom off and did the same with the back for more weight saving. Sunroof removed and paneled over. Comes fitted with 4 Khumo Ecsta R800 rally tyres all with good tread and spare with a road tyre. Lowered front springs (Rally tyres lifted the car a bit higher), still got originals and the wing mirrors i removed too. New Clutch last year and Battery 3 month ago. Radiator has a dent in the bottom from an interaction with a tyre barrier, a couple of years ago, but no leaks. All tow and battery stickers in place, bonnet and boot pins, ready to race!

At last weekends race the battery light came on, so buy it assuming you may need a new Alternator. Battery lasted the whole day and recharged fine at home.

$850

If not sold in a couple of weeks would consider breaking for spares. Inspect and collect from Lancefield, Victoria, postcode 3435. Google map it.

I hope you don't win a championship in it, cos that means i am a sh** driver, but you never know what it could do in the right hands. Lots of fun, for not much $$.

Advertisement

FS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-2.jpgFS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-3.jpgFS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-8.jpgFS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-7.jpgFS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-5.jpgFS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-6.jpgFS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-4.jpgFS: 97 306 GTI AUTOCROSS CAR. Lancefield Victoria.-1.jpg
    Last edited by 2 Slow; 3rd June 2018 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Sold
    michael_ozzie and FedGrapes like this.

Tadpole

<sold>

Thread Information