Personal collection, models Diecast and Plastic, mostly purchased 1980's many still have boxes, all were stored in a purpose built glass front cabinet . PM me for a copy of A spreadsheet in Excel format let me know your email address so I can send to interested parties,

I am offering them to the "French Vehicle Appreciators" Forum before listing in the usual online venues.
All the usual model makes, and a large proportion are 2cv derivatives inc Dyane, Mehari Sahara etc, but all other Citroen models are there including Light 15, Big 6 sedans and cabriolets, SM, CX, DS, ID, H Vans, GS LN, BX, Xantia XM and right back to Vintage including 5cv and C4f trucks, even got a Kegresse !! Over 300 to choose from PM me for a copy of the spreadsheet which isn't priced, other than occasionally mentioning recent actual sale values on-line auctions and Buy now.

Looking to give forum members preference and a healthy 20% of known recent sale prices. (most yet to be researched), but hoping generally to get close to what I paid in the 80's or more where collectability has increased value.

Advertisement

Brands include Eligor, Solido, Metosul, Osul, Husky
Vitesse Dinky, Matchbox, Tomica, EKO, Rio, Majorette,
Durago, Brekina Micarola, Polistil, Terpa,
and other less well known makers.

Photo's of them in the cabinet, most are now back in boxes. For postage, I have sourced a very strong custom mailer box for most common sizes, for those unable to pickup, in PERTH WA but airmail overseas is VERY EXPENSIVE from Australia

Cheers Rob

F/S Diecast Citroen Model collection, over 300 avail. all model variants 1:8 to 1:150-img_0316.jpg
F/S Diecast Citroen Model collection, over 300 avail. all model variants 1:8 to 1:150-img_0317.jpg
F/S Diecast Citroen Model collection, over 300 avail. all model variants 1:8 to 1:150-img_0320.jpg