2006 C4 VTR saloon 118km!
  • Register
  • Help

Default 2006 C4 VTR saloon 118km!

Hi people

Just a heads up, my daughter is selling her car a 2006 Citroen C4 VTR saloon WITH leather pack.
    She has not spared any expense on servicing and has even gone so far as to replace the a/c compressor and receiver drier with brand new items when required.

Great car, something of a rarity in the C4 world (even more so with ivory leather and elec. memory seats) and would be a great first car as it has been for her. I've fitted reversing sensors so it has that too.

She has owned it for 8-9 years so this is a case of sale due to heading overseas not remorse! Truly still a great little machine and with the 2.o motor boxes along really well.

Condition wise, there is a slight scrape over the left rear wheel arch, some curb rash on a couple of wheels and a wee scrape under the front bumper lip as happens these days without the upsy downsy suspension helping out. No cracks in the leather and the picture makes it look worse than it is because:
    a/ her partner is a construction worker and now that his Mazda has failed AGAIN and the C4 has been his work vehicle
    b/ it wasn't cleaned before taking the pictures (that will happen over the next couple of days)
    2006 C4 VTR saloon 118km!-img_1249.jpg2006 C4 VTR saloon 118km!-img_1250.jpg2006 C4 VTR saloon 118km!-img_1251.jpg2006 C4 VTR saloon 118km!-img_1252.jpg2006 C4 VTR saloon 118km!-img_1254.jpg
    There is only one key and no log books anymore but receipts for the work outlined above. Timing belt was done with water etc. pump by Citroen dealer some while back and working on its current km still has some time to go before requiring a replacement.

I'm getting the roof lining replaced and then after a good clean will be ready to go. Will be sold with RWC upon sale.

Chasing $3500ono

Advertisement

for further details sms me on 0427 660 172
    Brisbane location

SOLD! Happy travels little car

Thread Information