Two DS Project cars for sale-Loc. Gayndah QLD
  • Register
  • Help
    Ram

Default Two DS Project cars for sale-Loc. Gayndah QLD

My 1990-1993 restored 1969 DS21 EFI Hydraulique and a pretty ordinary 1975 D Special ex Dave Bartlett are up for sale as projects.
    Both cars were flooded to the top of the differentials in 2013 . The gearboxes and engines were drained and filled with diesel oil after the flood. At the time I had recently changed the 21's gearbox as due my own negligence I mal adjusted the gear change /governor settings. I also was in the process of doing some wiring refurbishment.
    The DS21 has been under cover since then but needs a good effort to restore. All parts and spares/manuals and history since I acquired it go with the car. It needs a new roof lining as the original had been replaced while in Adelaide and its fallen down. The hydraulics were good prior the flood. The car would have to be trailered. Shannons paid the insurance and left me the car. I am looking for around $5000 as offerred.

The D Special was pretty untidy when received, and still is. All panels are repairable and a good boot lid will be provided. I replace the motor and had it running around my 1/2 acre, hydraulics going ok. It still runs fine but the repaired starter has failed. It had weld repairs to the boot edges and rear bumper attachments commenced pre the flood. Probably the easiest of the two to get tidied up and on the road. Asking price $1700. The car would have to be trailered.
    Interested parties should contact me on [email protected]

Gayndah is about 250km north of Dalby, will be here thru and after Easter as I have a sick Dispatch.

Two DS Project cars for sale-Loc. Gayndah QLD-bruces-ds21-efi-hydraulique.jpgTwo DS Project cars for sale-Loc. Gayndah QLD-d-special-drive-06-4.jpg

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Two DS Project cars for sale-Loc. Gayndah QLD-rally-d-special-ds21-gayndah.jpg  

Ram

Re thinking the DS21 EFI Hydraulic until I have done checks on the transmission and engine. Have strong interests in the D Special. Video of it running available at [email protected]

Thread Information