2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - $1500
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By garethb

Thread: 2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - $1500

Fellow Frogger!

Default 2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - OFFERS

PRICE DROP - OFFERS (new car coming next week!)

Hi all, selling my C5. This car is currently my daily driver. Upgrading to a bigger car with a new family member on the way!

140k on the clock.

Always serviced at the dealer every 10000kms, oil changed every 5k by me. Apart from the body imperfections you can see in the photos (top clear coat peeling off on back, graffiti on bonnet after leaving parked at the train station), body is relatively good, no dents or big scratches.

Car will not pass a roadworthy as handbrake gets stuck on. Not a problem for me as both home and work are on flat so never bothered getting it fixed. The handbrake lever on the caliper is the issue. Once fixed I have no reason to believe it will not pass a roadworthy (I am in no way a mechanic but it did pass a year ago and this is the only issue I am aware of since then). I have the papers from the last service from the dealer about 7 months ago that don't show anything major.

I have a spare set of calipers but these also have a stuck handbrake lever. Was planning on getting the spares fixed and replacing but never got around to it.

Another issue that won't stop getting a roadworthy but probably needs to be sorted out, the o-ring on the fuel pump and locking ring securing the fuel pump need to be replaced.

Apart from the occasional 'Anti Pollution Fault' that comes on for a few months then goes away for a few months which I think is in relation to the fuel pump o-ring but can't be sure.

I've had this car for 40000kms and have never had a major problem and I have looked after it well in my time as the owner, so I have no reason to believe it won't last another 40k plus. Also a box full of spares like headlights, radiator, anti roll bars, pipes, bolts and screws and other bits and peices pulled from a wreck I had for a while.

OFFERS!!

Still registered if the potential buyer needed to get the car to them. Won't be registered for much longer though once the new car arrives.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0377.jpg   2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0378.jpg   2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0379.jpg   2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0380.jpg   2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0381.jpg   2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0382.jpg  

2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0383.jpg   2003 Citroen C5 Petrol - 00-dsc_0384.jpg  
    Last edited by garethb; 14th February 2018 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Price drop
    calgooley likes this.

Thread Information