Yes folks, it time. We have loved her and had so much fun with the car club and showing her off but we do have to consolidate and the Caravelle is now officially up for sale.

Love to keep her in Australia but who knows where they go when you sell them.

I was surprised when I checked back over the documentation I have including a good 5 owner history together with Maintenance books and original Guarantee slip. I'm very sure it's done 58000 original miles and the speedo is still working well. Must admit, we have never owned a car that brings people to it like bees to honey. Every event we go to the conversation it generates is amazing. Is it the silver/blue paint work? or the Classic 1960 style? or the unusual chrome 'Dickie' windows at the front or the possibility of buying a convertible and a hard top in one? or just that it is so eye catching. ??

Advertisement

F/S  1964 Renault CARAVELLE-cara-1.jpgDETAILS:
1964 Caravelle 1108cc 4 cylinder wet sleeve Engine. Eight port head. Engine Type 688-03
Paint work is stunning and was brought back to new about 9 years ago. No dents, no rust just a beautiful sleek body. Good Michelin 15" Tyre's on original 15"rims. Upholstery is in light tan and has been very well cared for if not renewed even.
I have traced history and can assure the car has traveled 58000Miles to date.
I have Original Maintenance handbook with Supplement NE 882 and the Original Guarantee Folder showing the early service stamps.
The car is on South Australian Club Rego until May 2019.
We are asking $29500 and believe this is a fair price for such a stunning Classic vehicle.

If you would like more details PM me please.

F/S  1964 Renault CARAVELLE-cara-2.jpg
F/S  1964 Renault CARAVELLE-cara-7.jpgF/S  1964 Renault CARAVELLE-cara-11.jpgF/S  1964 Renault CARAVELLE-cara-convert-2.jpgF/S  1964 Renault CARAVELLE-cara-convert-1.jpg

Best regards
Phil