Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JameLivingston

Thread: Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon

Tadpole

Default Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon

We've owned this Citroen this for 5 years and it has never had a single problem. it's done around 110,000 km's and has been regularly serviced and we can supply full service history. Happy to put you in touch with our mechanic (who's done every service) who'll give you a rundown on this great car. We love this car and would never sell it except we're doing an around Australia trip this year so need to buy a 4WD. This Citroen has the current model shape and inside and outside are in excellent condition. It's a luxury car, down to the heated and massage chair. We've had bluetooth system installed and the air-con was recently regassed. It's an incredibly smooth and comfortable car to drive (I get really shocked when I drive other people's cars now) but with plenty of power.The registration isn't due till DecemberFor a super reliable, excellent condition, luxury car, ready to go, this is a real bargain at $10,000 ono. Although we're confident it'll pass an RWC, we don't want to get one first, but if you're serious i'll give you our mechanics number.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon-img_4324.jpg   Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon-img_4325.jpg   Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon-img_4326.jpg   Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon-img_4327.jpg   Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon-img_4328.jpg   Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon-img_4329.jpg  

Citroen C5 Hid Comfort Wagon-img_4331.jpg  
    Last edited by JameLivingston; 14th November 2017 at 08:43 PM.
    gsowner84 and don like this.

Thread Information