2013 renault latitude lux diesel sedan 50.000 ks.
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brucy1

Thread: 2013 renault latitude lux diesel sedan 50.000 ks.

Tadpole

Default 2013 renault latitude lux diesel sedan 50.000 ks.

bon jour or g,day me old china plates STILL for sale is our car guess i have not sold this bargain as most people are ignorant but you lot should know better. our latitude still has new car factory w,tee till 2018 what prey tell is as good a bargain buy? only reason for sale is have bought a kaleos 4wd diesel as it now suits us better for access and living in the country can go down the odd tracks etc.the the latitude is in exc. condition have had interest only from people from the sub continent and they want it for a song (sung in hindi) come on give me a call 0459200249 it has just run out of reg will put 12 months rego on it for buyer as i have a pensioner discount the car with 12 months reg (VIC) has to be worth $14,500 just to add Dopy Dean enquired about my latitude please ignore his ignorance this is genuine good buy i can assure you there is no trickery or lies in my add yes i kept deposit because that person cancelled (with out even seeing the car if i had cancelled the sale deposit would be returned no question )i even had a rwc on the car for that person (from the sub continent) as were most of the other enquires say nomore

Advertisement
    Last edited by brucy1; 11th November 2017 at 02:09 PM. Reason: update my add
    DeanSponty likes this.

Thread Information