• Help
Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Youngblood
  • 1 Post By Youngblood
  • 1 Post By Youngblood

Thread: Citroen Bx 16v FS

Tadpole

Default Citroen Bx 16v FS

up for sale is my 89' Bx 16valve. this remains my favourite Citroen and the end of an exciting era before things went boring in Citroen. I got the car several years ago and I've done heaps of good things to the car including mostly new spheres, well maintained hydraulic system, I've put in a high end JBL stereo, touched up certain parts of trim and more.

Advertisement

sadly I don't have room for the car and it is a work in progress. I recently have come to a bit of a bump in the road with the project as it has one quite serious problem. a structural sub frame component on the chassis has developed a crack that needs to be replaced. the job itself isn't that difficult, it requires some disassembly but it's all easily accessible when your under the car.

The car got it's RWC only 2 years ago and only ran out in the last couple months, so apart from the crack it ›should be very easy to get a new RWC.

I also have many spares included in the sale including
    - full set of mags with good tyres
    - 2 fiberglass front bumpers
    - a factory ECU to monitor fuel flow, fuel pressure etc
    - spheres
    - a full set of matching red doors

The car is living in moonee ponds and will most likely need to be put on a trailer. it can drive but I wouldn't drive it more than 2km or over 45kmph with it's current issue.

given the sale is for a bunch of great spares as well as a car I would like to get back just a little bit of what I have spent on the car. Asking $1250
    the odo is currently on 150,000

Citroen Bx 16v FS-img_1731.jpg.jpgCitroen Bx 16v FS-img_1736.jpg.jpgCitroen Bx 16v FS-img_1735.jpg.jpgCitroen Bx 16v FS-img_1737.jpg.jpgCitroen Bx 16v FS-img_1740.jpg.jpgCitroen Bx 16v FS-img_1742.jpg.jpgCitroen Bx 16v FS-img_1746.jpg.jpg
    antonio, dino, Motorgnome and 3 others like this.

Tadpole

just FYI folks, the crack isn't a chassis crack. it's a sub frame crack. I've been told it can just be welded
    PeterMol likes this.

Tadpole

open to offers guys
    this is an awesome project but I have to move in several months and I'd love for someone else to be able to enjoy the car.

could be a steal as well
    bowie likes this.

Thread Information