I have a 88 505 GTI 7 seater wagon that needs to go. All round is very clean but sat for some years and and I have run out of time to get it going.
291000kms, straight body with no apparent rust. Very clean interior, paint is faded and clear is peeling in sections. Motor was running before it was parked about 5 years ago and I was told it was running well with only a need of a exhaust flange, which it comes with. Sense than the distributor has been removed.
Car comes full of spars. See photos for rough guide.

I got this car about 1 year ago off a friend with another white 505 GTI wagon which is running well but now down in Tassie, I had intended on getting this going on club plates but I have no time and other cars and bikes have priority, so sadly this has to go. I spent a small amount of time trying to get it started with a new distributor, which comes with the car, but was unsuccessful. I think the time sitting there is an issue with the fuel delivery, but couldn't diagnose.

Best offer taken. I don't want much but would like to cover some of what I have spent on a few parts and trailering it around.

Need it gone in the next few weeks.

Advertisement

Located in Healesville Victoria.

Thanks Josh.

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs