205 GTi S3 Race Car
  • Register
  • Help

Default 205 GTi S3 Race Car

Hi Guys,

I am looking to 'maybe' sell my race car.

For those that don't know the car (it's got tons of history) it's a 92 S3, White has many Peugeot Sport parts, full cage, Sparco race seats, AP ATB diff etc. There is a comprehensive spares package available (enough to literally build a second car, including a shell). There is a choice of engine 8v or 16v, Autronic SMC ECU, gearboxes, shocks, springs, disc rear end and the list goes on.

At this stage I am hoping to sell to someone as a package and not looking to sell bits individually. The car is fully road registered till Jan 05. Package price around $20k depending on spares, engine spec etc. Before you scoff remember there is enough to build 2 complete cars.

Please PM me for details and contact info.

Advertisement
    Regards,
    Matt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Imagine watching the entire French Air-Force crash into a fireworks factory. That's how much fun this car is."

Jeremy Clarkson - talking about the V6 Clio
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds like an awersome weapon Matt!

good luck with the sale. price seems good to me

cheers
    Bernhard

Matt!! No!!

Matt,

Whats happening! Why are you selling your toys? I;m sure this will sell quickly. Maybe put it in the car magazines?

Nick

Don't be upset Luca, I'm sure it'll go to a good home!

Time to move on though, the race car thing was a 7 year project and to be honest took too long and too much out of me. I'm holding onto my 1990 S2 that I've owned since new though. The Clio will be up for sale shorlty as well, one of the original and better looking (IMO) Clio Cup one's for anyone interested.

The major reason for selling is that I have my name on a Caterham race car for next season and I can't have both. I'll probably buy an Elise as well as a part time drive/club race car. My S2 will become a regular mode of transport again in the interim, I'll even get the A/C fixed!
    Regards,
    Matt
    "Imagine watching the entire French Air-Force crash into a fireworks factory. That's how much fun this car is."

My race car is still available, can arrange for 8 or 16v engine to be fitted....
    Regards,
    Matt

Thread Information