S1 mi16 with issue
  • Register
  • Help

Default S1 mi16 with issue

Mi16 1989 series 1.
    276,000 on the clock. Engine rebuilt at 245,000
    10 months rego. $1100 spent on major service from Paul @ A P Automotive. Then blew heater matrix. And suspected gasket now she is blowing water vapour when up to running temp.starts at first turn of the key and still pulls hard with good compression. Does not overheat and not burning much water but oil in rocker cover is creamy. But look fine on the dip stick.
    Paul did a major engine clean out and flush of oil, fuel and cooling system.
    3 owners since new. 2nd owner had her for a about 25 years.
    Engine rebuild included and other recent work includes.
    Brand new battery. Full head rebuild. New clutch. Tie rod ends. Engine mounts. Inlet and exhaust valves. New front shocks. Reco alternator. New hi torque starter motor. New catalytic converter. New water pump. New aluminium radiator. New engine seals. New rings. New liners. New main bearings. New cam belt kit fitted. I have a box of spare parts.
    Interior in very good condition. New carpets. New headlining. No rips in the velour seats. After market CD player. Tinted windows.
    Paint I.s in great condition for 29 years one tiny surface rust 3mm. Between filler cap and the rear spoiler. Front spoiler has stone chips. Clear coat is fine. With a good polish she will look like new. Good tyres 70%.
    I can send a video of start up on cold morning.
    Can come with the rego or without. $1750

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S1 mi16 with issue-image.jpg   S1 mi16 with issue-image.jpg   S1 mi16 with issue-image.jpg  

Thread Information