(MELB) 2002 Laguna II 51,000 km only. MAKE AN OFFER
  • Register
  • Help

Default (MELB) 2002 Laguna II 51,000 km only. MAKE AN OFFER

Hi all: selling on behalf of a friend & neighbour (and fellow Renault tragic) who has run away to the US for love ... and left three Renaults with me to sell for him!! (Long story).

Details:
    2002 Laguna II hatch. Only travelled 52,000 km.
    6 cyl, 5 speed auto. Car is in excellent condition. (I would say 'as new' but no-one would believe me for a 15YO car).

Has all the usual Laguna features (which in this car's case all work!), plus leather interior, sunroof, reverse sensors and an aftermarket reverse camera.
    (MELB) 2002 Laguna II 51,000 km only. MAKE AN OFFER-laguna-front.jpg(MELB) 2002 Laguna II 51,000 km only. MAKE AN OFFER-laguna-interior.jpg(MELB) 2002 Laguna II 51,000 km only. MAKE AN OFFER-laguna-dash.jpg

Advertisement

Also has 10 months Victorian rego. Am guessing it would fly through on a RWC given it's condition & mileage.

Price? MAKE AN OFFER! Paul (its owner) is keen to sell, and I am keen to get my backyard back!!!

(Note there is an ad on carsales that may/may not still be there when this ad goes up: it was left on consignment by Paul with a dealer before he left - but it has come back to me as it was a slow mover & they needed the room).

My contact details:
    email: [email protected]
    Phone: (03) 9596 3600
    Who needs brakes? They only slow you down ....

Sold, pending payment. Thanks (on behalf of Paul) for all the enquiries.

Cheers
    Bryce
    Who needs brakes? They only slow you down ....

Thread Information