2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS $7950 to sell!
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default 2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS $7950 to sell!

This Citroen C4 e-HDi Seduction 6-speed automatic hatch is a pleasure to drive and is priced to sell. It has a full service history (at Colliers in Granville) and has given me trouble free motoring. I am only selling as my new company car has turned up - a very sweet Renault Clio Zen.

The B7 C4 is stacked with features such as an inbuilt Bluetooth phone system, USB audio input, air conditioning, central locking, cruise control, automatic wipers, 16" alloy wheels, front & rear power windows, front cup holders and plenty of storage. It can also be driven as a manual with paddle control by the steering wheel.

Advertisement

For safety, it has six airbags for the driver, passenger and sides. It also has ABS, brake assist, electronic stability and traction control. I also had fitted high-end Continental ContiPremiumContact2 tyres quite recently. The only faults are a couple of very minor car-park scuffs around the front and rear bumpers - easily tidied up if you wish.

The rego has been paid until Feb 2018 and it has just 104000 km on the clock.

Come and take a look. I've priced it to sell at $7950 as I have both the new Renault and my motorbike as well, so having three vehicles out the front is ridiculous - it's got to go. The first to see will probably buy, so you'd better be quick!

Contact me: Jason in Newtown (Sydney) 0422-043-956

2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS 50 to sell!-side.jpg2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS 50 to sell!-rear.jpg2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS 50 to sell!-front.jpg2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS 50 to sell!-tyre.jpg2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS 50 to sell!-interior.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011 Citroen C4 B7 e-HDi seduction EGS 50 to sell!-img_1611%5B2%5D.jpg  

Tadpole

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using aussiefrogs

Thread Information