2012 Peugeot 208 Allure 5spd Manual

Price: $10,000 ONO

This one-owner Peugeot 208 was bought new from Trivett Peugeot at Parramatta in November 2012, the Australian launch month of the the 208 model.

I am only selling in order to upgrade to a 508 sedan.

It is a lease vehicle, and has been serviced by Peugeot factory workshops throughout.

The car has highway kilometres from commuting daily from the City to the Blue Mountains, against the flow of traffic. Most of its life has been spent with the cruise control on.

The Allure spec is no longer available with a manual transmission, so for Peugeot enthusiasts this car is the real deal - a luxury hatch, with a decent size engine with a manual gearbox.

Sadly, SimeDarby only order the 1.2l, entry level Access spec with manual now.

The car's 1.6L engine is powerful and tractable throughout the gears, the steering is direct and the suspension and brakes are as-new.

Finished in rare 'Black Red' - or burgundy, I guess - the car presents as-new and is a fun, responsive and engaging vehicle to drive.

The car features:

- Bluetooth phone connection

- Power steering

- Traction Control

- Peugeot factory Alloy Wheels

- Leather wrapped steering wheel and gearstick

- 5 speed manual transmission

- Parking Sensors

- All power options

- Daytime LED running lights

- Touchscreen audio and car management

- Cruise Control

- Automatic Headlights

- Automatic Wipers

- USB audio

- 3.5mm auxiliary input

- All airbags

- 5 Star Safety Rating

- 5 Star Green Car Rating

You won't find a better maintained Peugeot 208 on the road. Owned by a long-term Peugeot enthusiast, this car has always been looked after fastidiously and with every regular need (tyres/brakes etc) attended to.

Advertisement

As I live in the inner-city and (usually) work in Springwood, you can inspect and test the car at either location by prior arrangement.

Phone Tom: 0401 834 924

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk