R17G's Laguna V6 for sale
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Icon9 R17G's Laguna V6 for sale, NOW WITH PICS!

    OK, here goes. (Do I really want to do this? )
    For Sale (unless I change my mind) Renault Laguna V6, 95, Brooklands Green, Auto, Electric seats with 3 memories, Voice synthesizer, ABS, Drivers Airbag, Cruise Control, Very Cold Climate Control Air Conditioning, trip computer, Rear Spoiler, 6 Speaker Blaupunkt 10 Stacker CD, Electric Windows and Mirrors, Tinted Windows, 80%+ tread on tyres, alloys, heated windscreen, genuine Renault floormats and headlight and foglight protectors, adjustable headlights, illuminated vanity mirrors, outside temp display, immobiliser, Unmarked interior, perfect exterior (none of the usual shopping dints, ok, just one, try and find it), no accidents, full service history all at dealers, except one, who was also a factory trained specialist and fellow RCCQ member, 2 owners, 147000kms.

    *Please note the car is in amazing condition*

    For sale due to pending baby, irish wolf hound and a wife who wants a wagon.

    I also have a brand new genuine bonnet for the car that I aquired (there is definately nothing wrong with the one on the car, its just a backup). For sale separately or with the car depending on price.

    $12900 ono ph (07) 555 909 35 or 0419 680 532 or email me at [email protected]
    The car is located on the Gold Coast.

    Craig

    Pics!

    Advertisement








    Last edited by R17G; 17th April 2004 at 02:58 PM.
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts HONG KONG PUGGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Yarrabilba, Queensland
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R17G
    OK, here goes. (Do I really want to do this? )
    For Sale (unless I change my mind) Renault Laguna V6, 95, Brooklands Green, Auto, Electric seats with 3 memories, Voice synthesizer, ABS, Drivers Airbag, Cruise Control, Very Cold Climate Control Air Conditioning, trip computer, Rear Spoiler, 6 Speaker Blaupunkt 10 Stacker CD, Electric Windows and Mirrors, Tinted Windows, 80%+ tread on tyres, alloys, heated windscreen, genuine Renault floormats and headlight and foglight protectors, adjustable headlights, illuminated vanity mirrors, outside temp display, immobiliser, Unmarked interior, perfect exterior (none of the usual shopping dints, ok, just one, try and find it), no accidents, full service history all at dealers, except one, who was also a factory trained specialist and fellow RCCQ member, 2 owners, 147000kms.

    For sale due to pending baby, irish wolf hound and a wife who wants a wagon.

    I also have a brand new genuine bonnet for the car that I aquired (there is definately nothing wrong with the one on the car, its just a backup). For sale separately or with the car depending on price.

    $13000 ono ph (07) 555 909 35 or 0419 680 532 or email me at [email protected]
    The car is located on the Gold Coast.

    Craig
    DON'T DO IT.............I mean the baby not the car.
    Is this a looking under the cabbages in the cabbage patch?? or a bun already in the oven type baby??
    If it's "cooking" congartulations if you are still trying...mmmmmm
    If you need any advice mate, I have three of the dammed things....(kids) and they are harder to get rid of than a real bad car...
    Cheers Chris

  3. #3
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orange17
    DON'T DO IT.............I mean the baby not the car.
    Is this a looking under the cabbages in the cabbage patch?? or a bun already in the oven type baby??
    If it's "cooking" congartulations if you are still trying...mmmmmm
    If you need any advice mate, I have three of the dammed things....(kids) and they are harder to get rid of than a real bad car...
    Cheers Chris
    Baby is about 2 months away.

    Craig
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  4. #4
    Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Parkes - N.S.W - Australia - Earth
    Posts
    12,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R17G
    Baby is about 2 months away.

    Craig

    the baby should fit in the car

    just leave the wolfie at home

    then again i used to know someone that used to carry a pair of them around in the back of a sigma without too much trouble
    3 x '78 604 SL

    1 x '98 306 GTi6

    1 x secret project

    1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

    1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

    1 x 1994 605 SV3.0


    WTD long range fuel tank for 605

  5. #5
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Yeah, but I don't think the dog would be happy. Mind you I'm not really sure I want to sell it. It wouldn't take much to convince me to keep it. I would just have to get my wife to agree too.
    Pity there are no Laguna wagons in Australia.
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  6. #6
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    I mean series 1 wagons. I can't afford a new one.
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  7. #7
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    I have now purchased another car, so it needs to be sold!
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  8. #8
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Bump!
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  9. #9
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Bump again!
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  10. #10
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Now with Pics!
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  11. #11
    1000+ Posts cam85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Bondi
    Posts
    3,352

    Default

    Hi there.

    The thing i would really love is the front splitter off you car.Its the black thing under the front spooiler. Maby you can tell me what its called so i can order one from renault. Really want one bad.

    CAm
    98 Xantia CT
    94 205 Gti Classic #9
    92 405 Mi16
    87 205 GTi Race Car
    http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/res...-race-car.html

  12. #12
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cam85
    Hi there.

    The thing i would really love is the front splitter off you car.Its the black thing under the front spooiler. Maby you can tell me what its called so i can order one from renault. Really want one bad.

    CAm
    I have no idea, but if you really want one I will sell you the whole car. I AM negeotiable!
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  13. #13
    Fellow Frogger! RXE 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    136

    Icon6

    Quote Originally Posted by cam85
    Hi there.

    The thing i would really love is the front splitter off you car.Its the black thing under the front spooiler. Maby you can tell me what its called so i can order one from renault. Really want one bad.

    CAm
    You mean the front lip.. thatís standard on all Lagunaís and Iím not sure it would fit on a Peugeot, I could be wrong though.
    Renault Sport Clio 172.

  14. #14
    Fellow Frogger! RXE 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    136

    Icon11

    Quote Originally Posted by R17G
    I have no idea, but if you really want one I will sell you the whole car. I AM negeotiable!
    Thatís a nice clean looking Laguna.. to bad the v6 doesnít come in manual.. I hate autos

    Anyways my advice is keep itÖ
    Renault Sport Clio 172.

  15. #15
    Good Sport danielsydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    4,917

    Icon2

    I would also keep it. BTW: nothing wrong with an automatic....

  16. #16
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    I would also keep it. BTW: nothing wrong with an automatic....
    Sure, nothing wrong with any automatic .... As long as I don't have to drive the god awful thing

    Apparantly some poeple like them though (still can't work that one out ).

    They made the same mistake of importing only awful slugomatic XM's as well

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/citro%EBn-forum/90325-best-project-car-you-have-ever-seen.html
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

  17. #17
    Fellow Frogger! R17G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleChevron
    Sure, nothing wrong with any automatic .... As long as I don't have to drive the god awful thing

    Apparantly some poeple like them though (still can't work that one out ).

    They made the same mistake of importing only awful slugomatic XM's as well

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    I always used to say the same thing about autos. But I must admit that it does suit some cars. The Laguna is definately one of those. Beautiful car to drive and I actually like the auto as it changes down as you slow. So its a little like a manual on the corners.


    Anyway you have all missed out as the car is now SOLD!!!
    A Gordini is still a GORDINI!!!

  18. #18
    Good Sport danielsydney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    4,917

    Icon2

    R17 thanks for your comment man. I think most french autos are designed to change down as you slow. Its a quirky little thing they do I think.
    I have been in the CCCNSW presidents XM auto and i would not say it in any is a slug, it rocks.....

  19. #19
    Real cars have hydraulics DoubleChevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Ballarat,Vic,Aust.
    Posts
    16,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsydney
    R17 thanks for your comment man. I think most french autos are designed to change down as you slow. Its a quirky little thing they do I think.
    I have been in the CCCNSW presidents XM auto and i would not say it in any is a slug, it rocks.....
    Nah,

    it's a slug, my piddly little 4cylinder would leave it for dead AND get better fuel economy while doing it (just as well UFO isn't around to stand up for himself ).

    Now if he was to get a 24valve XM ..........wwwwheeeee (whip **proper** gearbox of course).

    seeya,
    Shane L.
    'Cit' homepage:
    Citroen Workshop
    Proper cars--
    '85 Series II CX2500 GTi Turbo I
    '63 ID19 http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90325
    '72 DS21 ie 5spd pallas (last looked at ... about 15years ago)
    '78 GS1220 pallas
    '92 Range Rover Classic ... 5spd manual.

    Yay ... No Slugomatics


    Modern Junk:
    '07 Poogoe 407 HDi 6spd manual

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •