205 gti 4 sale
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: 205 gti 4 sale

Tadpole

Default 205 gti 4 sale $3000ono

1989 peugeot 205 gti is for sale due to me not being in the country any more.
    It's 1.9L red, manual, it's just had the head of to do valve stem seals the mechanic said there was slight wear on the liners but they are ok. Engine runs well but has got 280 000 kms on it, gearbox is in good condition. Interior is showing wear in the usual spots on the front and rear seats and the dash is cracked in places. the a/c and heater don't work but thats the only major problems. there is a noise from the front end possibly an engine mount or cv i'm not sure but thats it. great fun to drive has a sports exhaust ( i didn't fit it). if you're intrested or have questions drop me an email. $3500 o.n.o. the car is in glenbrook (blue mountains) 6 months rego remaining.

Advertisement

my name is Evan my email address is [email protected]
    Needing more money overseas so i'm dropping the price to $3000ono
    for those who don't know glenbrook is near Penrith and if you want to contact my mobile it's 0212 175 626 but get your parents permission first it's a mobile overseas and NZ is 2 hours ahead of Australia so don't call me at 10pm. Cheers
    Last edited by evans; 17th April 2004 at 11:17 AM.

Thread Information