• 5 Post By p10ppy

Thread: FS Renault R16TS

Tadpole

Default FS Renault R16TS

Having to sell my beloved 1976 R16 TS special with:
    Two tone tombstone seats
    Special TX type wheels (need a paint)
    Metallic paint finish (redone)

We have had this car on the road for about 5 years and did lots of stuff on it to get it road worthy, the main work was:

Reconditioned engine - rings, bores, bearings, crack test etc (5 years ago but not driven much since)
    New clutch/plate
    New brake master cylinder
    New front inertia reel seat belts
    Overhauled steering rack
    Reconditioned radiator
    4 new tyres
    Overhauled front suspension
    New windscreen
    Reupholstered front seats

We have Collier's, French Connection and Parry's receipts for the parts and work where I didn't do it myself.

Have not been driving it very much at all last couple of years, and it gets its pink slips ok

We repainted it at home - not so good, a bit heartbreaking really. It doesn't seem to have much rust, we took some out when we resprayed. It leaks a little and could probably do with new door rubbers.

Needs new carpet, the old stuff is sort of gone and it was next on our list to buy. Needs new drive shaft boot on the drivers side (maybe a new drive shaft).

We have quite a few spare parts - a box full plus a gear box and short block 807 motor.

We are now going overseas to live so sadly must part with it. I don't really know what it is worth - clearly we spent stupid amounts of money on it but don't expect to get that back. All reasonable offers considered.

Located in Inner West Sydney

Regards,
    Vernon

PS if anyone knows of a nice old Renault for sale in New Zealand let me know.
    FS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.005.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.012.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.017.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.009.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.007.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.018.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.013.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.002.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.003.jpgFS Renault R16TS-renault-r16.019.jpg

Advertisement

Tadpole

Here's some photograph links to us "fixing" it up
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/p10ppy...35421990/page1

Tadpole

Hello
    Thanks for the all the interest on the forum, Unfortunately nothing has come of it as yet
    Because I need to move fairly quickly I will have to put it on evilBay sometime over easter
    So if you are dithering over it at all let me know quickly
    looking at around $2000ono

Tadpole

Thread Information