WANTED : 404/504/16TS in ADELAIDE
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default WANTED : 404/504/16TS in ADELAIDE

Howdy Fellow Frogsters,

I just made the HUGE mistake of selling my superb '75 504 in order to buy my fathers 220S Finback Mercedes which I have lusted after for ages.... Trouble is, when I went to collect the Benz after already selling my PUG I looked underneath to discover she was riddled with rust (mental note - don't trust Dad....)

SO now I find myself carless and wanting/needing another 60s/70s frenchie ASAP to restore a smile on my dial. I am willing to part with around 3G for the right car, but it would have to be a good un (got $2300 for mine and it was one of the best around - number plate was SEX-000 you may have seen it).

There was a green 16TS for grabs here in Adelaide a while back but I gather it has been sold as I can find no trace :-(

A Wagon would be IDEAL for me , or a TI with sunroof would be nice too

Advertisement

Cheers in hope

Johnno

Budding Architect ???? pugrambo's Avatar

johno there is a TI in the for sales section for around what you sold yours for
    3 x '78 604 SL

1 x '98 306 GTi6

1 x secret project

1 x '98 406 STDT troop carrier and i don't care if it stinks, i don't sniff it's arse Death by wank tank

1 x '99 406SV 5spd wagon, time to burn more fuel

1 x 1994 605 SV3.0

WTD long range fuel tank for 605

(got $2300 for mine and it was one of the best around - number plate was SEX-000 you may have seen it).

How could you sell that car! It was in lovely condition!!! Especially with that number plate, now I see why I no longer see it around here.......

Tadpole

Good news is I found a car....bad news is it's not a Peugeot... I needed a car in a hurry and couldn't wait any longer....I looked at a lot of cars in a short space of time and was getting quite despondant....in a stange twist of fate my recently purchased car has a link to my old Poogoat...it has the same horrible Wheel Stud pattern (140x4) and the same number plates..... I bought a non turbo 87 Subaru Vortex...

Howdy Simon - I sold the Pooey to my best mate who lives not too far away in Leabrook and works in Burnside Village, so I am sure you'll see the ol girl again - has the rather boring number plates of XAR-505 (just missed out on XAR-504 !!). I am still spewing that I sold her - sniff, sniff

Cheers guys
    Last edited by funkybits; 14th April 2004 at 06:06 PM.

Thread Information