• Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon10 205 Gti For Sale!!

Long time no see ^^

I guess I will join the list.

Dec 87 205 Gti for sale

running well, 150,000 km
    great little stereo (kenwood Mp3 head with remote and multi colour settings, small powered kenwood DoofDoof in the boot also with remote and 6ins in all the normal holes. Viper ESP alarm system
    straight body, new brake pads, clutch cable, new aircon juice and hosing, Custom paint (peeling on the plastic skirting) with rustproofing done all over. Everything else is standard. Love the bean, but I am in desperate need of $$$! that is why I am trying to sell it for as little as 4 grand ONO. Sure, it is not as shmick as some of the others for sale here, but it is definitely worth it! Lots of love has gone into my little beast. Would make a great shell for a project car, or a zippy runabout for another Uni student like myself ^^. Can organise shipping to other locations.

Advertisement

If interested please contact me (Chris WA) on
    or
    mail to [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 205 Gti For Sale!!-image011.jpg   205 Gti For Sale!!-my-car.jpg  

Tadpole

Alright, last call!
    The rego is about to run out and I am going to have to put it under a tarp and let it die.... T_T Bit of a shame really, seeing it has only 155k and is running as well as it is. 1 more day of driving left for me. The end of an era. Makes me so sad. Someone should buy it and drive it. Sad to see another pug off the road. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by kris
    Alright, last call!
    The rego is about to run out and I am going to have to put it under a tarp and let it die.... T_T Bit of a shame really, seeing it has only 155k and is running as well as it is. 1 more day of driving left for me. The end of an era. Makes me so sad. Someone should buy it and drive it. Sad to see another pug off the road. Thx

What literage is the motor? 1.6 or 1.9?

Quote Originally Posted by Shmackie
    What literage is the motor? 1.6 or 1.9?
    Hi Shmackie,

I would be 1.9lt as the 1.6 are only personal imports

Nick

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by briz205
    Hi Shmackie,

I would be 1.9lt as the 1.6 are only personal imports

Nick

1.9 litres. all standard

ahh ok ta

I'll talk to my dad about it.
    so it's not a definate either way matey.
    ie, don't get your hopes up

Tadpole

Quote Originally Posted by Shmackie
    ahh ok ta

I'll talk to my dad about it.
    so it's not a definate either way matey.
    ie, don't get your hopes up

Dads dont always understand things like 205's etc. My Dad hates teh car, then he drives it with a grin that makes him look 10 years younger. Nah, i am not too phased on whether I sell it or not. I love the beast soooo much. Put it up on a local board, but I wont budge on the price so everyone bailed. The pics are in the members gallery under purpepugWA. If I cant sell it, I will keep it until I am old and have money then I will do it up. I wonder if petrol cars will still be legal? hmmm, anyway get back to me if you want it. Otherwise she is going under wraps for a while. Y_Y poor bean

Thread Information