My 25GTI is still for sale! Lots of calls and questions but not a lot of serious interest and some feelings that the car was a little on the silvery side (to quote one caller).
I have lowered the price and since initially advertising the car have fitted a new muffler, wiper and rubber all round for roadworthy. Don't forget, this is a GTI - 5 speed - not your average cx and it comes with 12 months NSW rego (best part of $1000.00!). $10,900

The original ad follows:

CX25GTI (1985) for sale

I understand that there were only about 25 of the GTI's brought into the country via official channels so she is a pretty rare machine these days.

This is a good original car that i have really loved driving. It is powerful and handles beautifully at speed on the highway and around town. I have spent money over the last year fixing the small detailed things that make the car behave in a way that matches the way she looks. Some of the features and recent work include:

- 2.5 injected motor
- 5 speed manual box
- central locking
- lifetime window tinting
- alloys all round (complete spare set of rims also!)
- Cream body work with cream / tan leather seats
- cd stereo (she comes with the original Alpine tape deck as well)
- New lwr ball joint
- cleaned (!) rear height corrector
- aircon recently serviced including parts upgrade
- serviced injection and ignition computers
- injection system checked and cleaned
- Cibie Airport driving lights
- no rust
- 12 months NSW rego!

All work has been carried out by European Autocare in Penrith NSW.

Please goto http://www.sampsonian.com/cx.html to see pictures.

Please contact Jonathan on 0414 292 740 or [email protected] for further info. The car is in Potts Point NSW.

VIN / chassis: VF7MANG0002NG2803

Advertisement