Peugeot 306S16 for sale
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Peugeot 306S16 sold

sold.

Advertisement
    Last edited by miro1967; 29th March 2004 at 02:46 PM.

Tadpole

Btt for lower price.

1000+ Posts

Where are you? It might help get a buyer. Also, how many kilometres has it covered? The 90 000km service doesn't necessarily mean it has covered 90 000km...

Derek

Tadpole

I'm in sunny Sydney. Whilst the 90k service may not necessarily mean it has done 90K in this case it does -91,700 to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by miro1967
    PEUGEOT 306 S16 1995 2.0L Diablo Red 3dr Manual outstanding condition full service history just had 90k service, aircon, abs, powersteer, powerwindows, airbag, central locking, alloy wheels, mild sports exhaust, performance air filter / air intake, performance chip, $13,900. Make me an offer!!!!! Go on you know you want to!!!!!!

Feel free to give me a call on 0411 511 005. I also have a few digital photos. If you are interested in seeing let me know and I can email them to you.

Paul
    performance air filter / air intake? Is this some kind of kit you have installed or have you designed an air intake yourself? is there any noticeable difference?
    cheers
    FOR SALE 1995 PEUGEOT 306S16

Tadpole

"performance air filter / air intake? Is this some kind of kit you have installed or have you designed an air intake yourself? is there any noticeable difference? "

The work was done by the Peugeot Rally Sport (or something similar) in Artarmon. They prepared and ran 306's in local rallying and also a 306 in the Australian Production Car championships. The combination of chip, air intake work and big exhaust make a noticeable difference in performance.

They prepared and ran 306's in local rallying and also a 306 in the Australian Production Car championships. The combination of chip, air intake work and big exhaust make a noticeable difference in performance.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmm....now that sound familiar!!!

Thanks for the info miro, is this company still around? does anyone know if there are any similar companies in victoria?

Hmmmmmm....now that sound familiar!!! [/QUOTE]

that sounds familiar?
    FOR SALE 1995 PEUGEOT 306S16

Thread Information