For Sale 1966 Renault R4
  • Register
  • Help
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By josweecar

Thread: For Sale 1966 Renault R4

Tadpole

Default For Sale 1966 Renault R4

And so it's come to this. I am selling my Renault R4. A 1966 model. Sold to me three years ago by a gentleman in Queensland who assured me it had "superficial rust only". Now that the entire floor pan area has been replaced, along with most of the sills, I am beginning to doubt his absolute honesty. After three years of hard work I have now run out of money and have little hope of completing the restoration without a little something on the gee-gees or Oz Lotto. I'm offering a nearly bare shell - glass, dashboard, speedometer and wiring loom remain. Everything else has been removed for cleaning, restoration or replacement. Everything is there - the car is complete. As to the body - rear wheel arch sections replaced. Entire floor replaced. Firewall and sill sections replaced. All accessible box sections treated with POR 15 and overcoated with multiple coats of fishoil. Firewall,outriggers and rear floor section underneath all resprayed. Engine needs rebuild. Don't delude toyrself - this is a complete, bare bones restoration. Not for the faint hearted. All photos available. Owes me about $4000. Don't think I'm being greedy asking $500. Phone 02.44.74.2062 or 0419.38.58.31. South Coast NSW.For Sale  1966 Renault R4-renault-october-2014-010.jpgFor Sale  1966 Renault R4-renault-october-2014-027.jpgFor Sale  1966 Renault R4-renault-october-2014-020.jpgFor Sale  1966 Renault R4-renault-october-2014-031.jpg

Advertisement
    Last edited by josweecar; 27th October 2014 at 09:30 AM.
    lozenge, Bad Bertie and CarNut like this.

Thread Information