2003 206gti for sale
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Icon9 2003 206gti for sale

i reluctantly must sell my 2003 black 206 gti it has 17000 kms mostly open road driving Syd-melb and syd- brisbane. It has a green cotton pod air filter i also have a griff quick shift kit that i have not installed. Asking $28k contact me asap if interested or you know someone that is. Phil currently car is in Tweed Heads NSW

Advertisement

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by filaretos
    i reluctantly must sell my 2003 black 206 gti it has 17000 kms mostly open road driving Syd-melb and syd- brisbane. It has a green cotton pod air filter i also have a griff quick shift kit that i have not installed. Asking $28k contact me asap if interested or you know someone that is. Phil currently car is in Tweed Heads NSW

would you take 25

Tadpole

hi Gem-205
    the car is in really good nick and i dont really want to sell as its rego is out at the end of April i may consider lowering the price but wont be 25k Where are you located and how soon would you want to buy? email me at [email protected] and we can work something out if you are interested

Let me guess the pug dealer up there offered you 500 bucks? they offered me about that change over on a brand new 307 or a 206gti.. they also serviced my car and managed to overtighten the belts so much that the alternator was ripped from its bracket, also somehow the wheel hubs got stripped, they generiously charged me for new wheel nuts all round and said its 600 bucks a peice for each wheel hub to be replaced.. mmm.... also there 99 buck service special is really about 180, i dont know how oil cost 80 bucks because thats all they change..

I had my 405mi16 for sale their for ages and nobody even called, might be worth while advertising it in brisbane..

Cheers
    Nathan
    formerly tweed heads resident before being sent to hell
    Last edited by MadBiker; 9th March 2004 at 11:32 PM.
    ===============
    1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    1994 Toyota Camry CSI
    2002 Honda CBR600F4i
    1989 Honda CD250U
    www.mad-biker.com
    ===============

Tadpole

no im actually from Sydney on a work secondment up in Tweed for 6 months. I havent had a trade in valuation done up here and i also havent had it serviced up on the coast.

secondment, you sound like a cop?

best place to get it serviced is euro tune, at lamana lane, miami - might be worth stoppy by and giving him an add, he knows all the pug nuts and may know somebody who's after one...

Cheers
    Nat
    ===============
    1991 Peugeot 405 Mi16
    1994 Toyota Camry CSI
    2002 Honda CBR600F4i
    1989 Honda CD250U
    www.mad-biker.com
    ===============

Tadpole

No not a cop but close not a security guard either lol. I need to sell the car asap i would like it to go to a good home ie someone who enjoys Frnch cars but i have not had much luck in the forum . Doesnt anyone know somebody that would like a fine car, if so let me know Am willing to negotiate

Tadpole

Sent you a PM

Tadpole

miro 1967 check your pm

Tadpole

i am still looking for a buyer will consider $25000 in Sydney till Sat contact urgently on 0405 478 270

Tadpole

car sold

Thread Information