Renault 20TS S2 for sale
  • Register
  • Help

Default Renault 20TS S2 for sale

RENAULT 20TS SERIES 2

Metallic green, beige cloth.
    Sound rust free body.
    Excellent engine and 5 spd gearbox.
    Needs shockers and minor work for roadworthy.
    Reg. BMI 886

Advertisement

$250

David 0412 569 884
    (03) 9836 6038
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renault 20TS S2 for sale-renault1.jpg   Renault 20TS S2 for sale-renault2.jpg  
    Last edited by JAG80; 1st March 2004 at 10:11 PM.

Hello David,

Sounds interesting for a daily hack. Does it have air conditioning? What is the interior like? Any other features or notable points?

Derek Kirk

Fellow Frogger!

[QUOTE=djkirk]Hello David,

Sounds interesting for a daily hack. Does it have air conditioning? What is the interior like? Any other features or notable points?

I have just looked at David's 20, the interior is in pretty good shape, rear headrests not there, dial needles fried in the sun, the aircon is there. The exterior is a mass of small dings and bends, the bumpers are both a little bent, there is evidence of snow chains "whipping" the wheel arches, tyres are "under" roadworthy. As the cars are worth very little my assessment is that of a parts car only, but if you have to panel beat a car for therapy this would be an easy restore. I am assuming the mechanicals are OK.
    I hope his helps,
    Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by djkirk
    Hello David,

Derek Kirk
    Derek, the car does have air conditioning, however it is not operational at the moment - needs gas. Interior is good - very comfortable! The body is not the strong point - but as sherman said, a little panel beating and paint would fix that. I wouldn't say it was a mass of dings and bends though! (it is 22 years old now). Otherwise, with new shocks the car would drive very well - motor runs well and gearbox is very good still. The car has near new rotors as well.

Jonathan (speaking for David).

Fellow Frogger!

Is David interested in selling the 20 sans reg. I will give him $50 and retire the car for spares. I am going to the renault rest home early next week so I would need a decision in the next day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman
    Is David interested in selling the 20 sans reg. I will give him $50 and retire the car for spares. I am going to the renault rest home early next week so I would need a decision in the next day or two.
    Sherman,
    Only just read the message. I think we'll hold off on your offer for the moment though - we have someone who may be looking at the car this weekend. Thanks,
    Jonathan

looks too good to wreck. if it was an auto, i would be interested, as a friend of mine needs a cheap runaround but needs an auto.
    Hope someone gets it and fixes her up.
    I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol, but the bastards learnt how to swim

Fellow Frogger!

There is an auto 20 in Whitehorse Road Mitcham, looks better than the manual, same colour and it has been parked there for a couple of weeks. If anyone is interested (I am not) I will leave a note under his wiper.

Fellow Frogger!

Thanks David and Jonathon, the R20 goes really nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman
    Thanks David and Jonathon, the R20 goes really nicely.
    No worries! We're glad it has gone somewhere it will be appreciated. Hope you can make a good run around out of it.

Thread Information