wanted rough 205gti or 405 mi16
  • Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member pugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    98

    Icon6 wanted rough 205gti or 405 mi16


    i want a project 205gti or 405 mi16
    cheap!

    Advertisement

  2. #2
    1000+ Posts PeterT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Castle Hill, Sydney
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugly

    i want a project 205gti or 405 mi16
    cheap!
    How rough do you want it? I've got a 205 which has had an engine bay fire. It's now completely stripped ready to be painted. The rest of the car is actually in very good condition. It's got the best S1 dash and glovebox you'll ever find. Just 66000Km on the clock.

    '92 205 Mi16
    '90 Mi16x4

  3. #3
    Member pugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    98

    Icon14 thats the sort of thing i'm looking 4

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterT
    How rough do you want it? I've got a 205 which has had an engine bay fire. It's now completely stripped ready to be painted. The rest of the car is actually in very good condition. It's got the best S1 dash and glovebox you'll ever find. Just 66000Km on the clock.

    what sort of money would u wan't, the interior wasnt burt at all, did the fire pass the fire wall
    what happened to the mechanicals
    how bad are the guards and bonnet windscreen
    also answer my tech q's on your car i pm u

  4. #4
    1000+ Posts PeterT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Castle Hill, Sydney
    Posts
    7,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pugly
    what sort of money would u wan't, the interior wasnt burt at all, did the fire pass the fire wall
    what happened to the mechanicals
    how bad are the guards and bonnet windscreen
    also answer my tech q's on your car i pm u
    Fire melted the carpet in the passenger footwell, but I've got another. I've got good 2nd guards and bonnet ready to be painted. It needs a new windscreen. I've got replacement mechanicals for the bits damaged, from a rear end write off, including head lights, spoiler, driving lights etc. Price depends if you want the engine/gearbox or not.

    '92 205 Mi16
    '90 Mi16x4

  5. #5
    Member pugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    98

    Icon3 mmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterT
    Fire melted the carpet in the passenger footwell, but I've got another. I've got good 2nd guards and bonnet ready to be painted. It needs a new windscreen. I've got replacement mechanicals for the bits damaged, from a rear end write off, including head lights, spoiler, driving lights etc. Price depends if you want the engine/gearbox or not.


    what caused the fire, what engine & box was in it, did the rocker cover melt, casings etc?
    ive got an 8v 205, really i the extra cam in my next project car

    what would u want 4 it with & without the engine/loom and box

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •