I am listing this ad on behalf of a friend, please not the car is not owned by me.

For Sale 1978 604 Sedan Metallic Green, 2.8 Motor with 38/38 Weber & a nice set of extractors, Performs very nicely and is deceptively quick. quite a step up from the original 2.6.

This car was restored in 2007 by Salman Chaudry many of you may know the car. its a very very good example if i may say probably one of the best you'll find around.

Has brand new Old Stock leather interior. The Carpets, dash, instruments are basically perfect. Sunroof works perfectly as does all of the electrics.

All the door rubbers & surrounds were renewed, is very quiet and smooth on the road as 604's are.
Exterior Paint & chrome work is in excellent condition, all bright-work is polished with lights & lenses in excellent condition.

Suspension, Bushes, Shocks & brakes have recently been replaced and reconditioned.

Advertisement

A/C works and is ice-cold.

I have just completed a full top end rebuild with reconditioned heads and higher compression, It's made a great improvement to the performance & overall driveability, the torque increase is very very nice and suddenly you can cruise around with ease instead of having your foot flat too the floor all the time. Runs perfectly cool on a hot summers day with no overheating issues at all. A truly delightful car to drive. $5500 and its yours. Pm me for photos, or alternatively email at [email protected]

phone Brendan, for an inspection 0490017669 or 57666203