The time has come to sell my beloved 1987 205 gti in white.

The car had been well maintained and serviced regularly. It had done approximately 216500kms.
Major Service was done 3000km ago which include:

• New Timing belt and tensioners
  • New Alternator belt
  • New Water pump
  • New Seals for crankshaft, driveshaft and Input shaft
  • New Clutch kit
  • New Clutch cable
  • Machined flywheel
  • Retrofitted power steering system
  • New Trackrod ends
  • Cleaned inlet manifold
  • New inlet manifold gasket
  • Cleaned Throttle body
  • Cleaned S.A.D.
  • New Spark plugs
  • Changed motor and gearbox oil

The car drives very well, no smoke even under hard acceleration. No oil leaks.

AC was taken out to save weight and power but the fan and heater works perfectly.

The body is in good condition, no accident and still straight. Only minor blemishes and dings from normal useÖ After all, it is a 26 years old car. Interior is in very good condition for a French car. The lower part of the dash is totally intact which is quite rare for the S1. No holes or tear on the front seats, there are two small tears on the back seat near the seat belt area.

Yokohama C Drive all around with 75% tread left.

Rego till 11/2014.

This is a reliable car and really good for restoration.

Through the years of keeping this car, Iíve collected quite a bit of parts which I would include in this sale. Parts include: Bonnet, R & L Doors with windows and trim, Rear hatch with window, AC system, Full set of alloy wheels and some interior trims and seat belt mechanism.

The price is $4500, car + parts.

As you can see, Iíve put a lot of time and effort in keeping this car. I really enjoyed owning and driving it and I learned a lot from it as well. I really hope the next owner would appreciate this car as much as I did.

Advertisement

Feel free to contact Oscar on 0420967787 if you have any additional questions or would like to organise a time to view the car.

F.S. 1987 Peugeot 205 GTI in White-r0014159.jpgF.S. 1987 Peugeot 205 GTI in White-r0014160.jpgF.S. 1987 Peugeot 205 GTI in White-r0014161.jpgF.S. 1987 Peugeot 205 GTI in White-r0014162.jpgF.S. 1987 Peugeot 205 GTI in White-r0014163.jpgF.S. 1987 Peugeot 205 GTI in White-r0014164.jpg