Traction for sale
  • Register
  • Help

Default Traction for sale

I'm posting this for my Brother Alan.
    He has decided to sell his light 15 which is need of a resto.
    The car is a 1951 slough built car.
    The car itself is faily sound and straight. It was rebuilt in the nineties but has been driven little since then spending most of it's time in my lockup. It is two tone blue sat the moment but really needs a respray. The interior is all there but agaian need attention. All the chrome work is in good order and should polish up quite nicely. The grill is particularly nice. This car was driving when we put it in the shed.
    Mechanically the motor has had ID rods and slippers installed but could do with a freshen up. The gearbox slips out if second for some reason.
    My brother refurbished the woodwork on the dash and doors and also put a new wiring harness throughout.
    This car is by no means a basket case and is complete except for a generator and the two chrome brackets that hold the bonnet hinge on.
    Having been in my brothers ownershipship for over thirty years he and I would like to see it go to somebody who would put the time and effort in getting it back on the road.
    We also have loads of spare parts that come with the car.
    the price that we are asking is $5000.00 the lot not negotiable.
    The first pic is what it looked like on my wedding night 31/3/89. The others are what it looks like now. unfortunately it's rather cramped at the moment.[ATTACH=CONFIG]indexOf[/ATTACH]Traction for sale-image0-40.jpgAls light 15 b.bmpAl,s light 15.bmpAl,s light 15 c.bmpAl's light15 A.bmpAl's light15 e.bmp

Advertisement

After 40 years of ownership my brothers Traction has found a new final resting place. Just took two days to get the old girl running for the final drive onto the tilt tray.Traction for sale-getattachment%5B3%5D.jpgTraction for sale-getattachment%5B4%5D-2-.jpgTraction for sale-getattachment%5B3%5D-3-.jpg

Thread Information