Renault Floride for sale
  • Help
    somewhere! Pilbara, Bowen Basin, Melbourne?

Default Renault Floride for sale

My project Floride that I bought a few month ago I'm putting on here if any of the WA froggers are interested.

My FIFO employment in WA has come to an end just as I'm getting into the restore and I wont get a chance to finish it off and don't want to cart home a stripped car.

Advertisement

If I get no interest in the next few days I might even put it back together and drive it home on a permit to drive a unregistered car and club rego at home.

So early bird catches the worm while I think about it and are still undecided.Renault Floride for sale-photo0178.jpgRenault Floride for sale-2012-12-02-06.22.56.jpg
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

I only had a couple of inquiries about the car in WA and now that it's in Melbourne a couple more who have asked for pic's that I've attached.
    I haven't had a chance to get it going yet with the clutch bearing fork being the reason and the only other thing at this point that I know needs fixing is the brake lights, which could only be reattaching the wires to the switch or if that's gone replacing it.
    The car does need a re-spray but if the two issues are fixed it could be right to go on club plates as is to be enjoyed.
    Renault Floride for sale-image.jpgRenault Floride for sale-image.jpgRenault Floride for sale-image.jpgRenault Floride for sale-image.jpgRenault Floride for sale-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renault Floride for sale-image.jpg   Renault Floride for sale-image.jpg   Renault Floride for sale-image.jpg   Renault Floride for sale-image.jpg   Renault Floride for sale-image.jpg   Renault Floride for sale-image.jpg  

John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

Only had one PM in the last month so I've pushed it to the back of the garage.
    Looks like I'm keeping it.
    John
    Александър Кристоф Шанел

Thread Information