FS: 405Mi16 collection A.C.T
  • Help

Default FS: 405Mi16 collection A.C.T

I have for sale 3 peugeot 405Mi16s. All of them have to be sold as I am moving house and the physio has told me no more manual driving for a minium of 6 months. So rather then have these waste away I figured I would let someone else enjoy driving them.

The first is a red series one from 1989. With the 1.9lt motor. Has from memory about 260,000ks on it. The paint is not the best but the motor and gearbox both run perfectly fine and will drive happily and still runs very well. Has a leather back seat and cloth front seats as the front leather seats have fallen apart. Is the lux pack so also has the sunroof.

The second is a white series 2 from 1992. It has the 2lt motor. About 240,000ks on it. Starts and drives. Paint is starting to peel from the rear spoiler but that is all. Motor is running and gearbox feels smooth. Has a leather back seat and cloth front seats. Has aftermarket alloy wheels, Alarm and Immobiliser fitted.

The third is a blue series 2 from 1993. It has the 2lt motor. About 260,000ks. Is being used as a parts car for the white one if anything breaks. Is a full car has just had the interior stripped and is being held in the other cars.

Also comes with the Haynes workshop manual and a few bits and pieces. Set of koni yellow rear shocks braided brake lines.

Advertisement

Only selling as I am moving house and can not take them with me. None of the cars have rego. Should not take much work to get rego. The white one just needs a set of stock wheels and it will pass roadworthy. The red one just needs a new speedo cable which is $50 and it should pass as well.

Looking for around $3500 for the whole lot. But open to offers from aussiefrog members.

Found a fantastic 7 series bimmer at a really good price so this has to go to make way for it. Price is not $2800 ono.

Thread Information