2006 Citroen C4 Hdi
  • Help
    2cv

Default 2006 Citroen C4 Hdi

bought it in May at an auto auction and came with only a spare key (I have since bought a new main key with keyless entry from Citroen and had it programmed for $300) - so has no service history. 4 months ago work moved much closer to home and am now catching public transport so it is now surplus to my needs and only gets an occasional drive on the weekends

Things that need attention AFAIK:
    - It has some serious scratching on the right low side of the front bumper bar and some damage to the left underside (see photos)
    - has the c4 glovebox curse; has been repaired before but the handle is currently broken (the glovebox is however still openable)
    - It has one main problem since i bought it, the cruise control is temperamental: it will sometimes work with no problems whilst most other times it will disengage and display 'speed control fault' on the display or not engage at all. This fault will also come up randomly when the cc is not in use. I never looked into repairing so dont know whats required for the fix or how much. The fault does not in any way interfere with the way it drives, except that one must keep the accelerator depressed to move forward..

Advertisement

134,000 k's on the clock

Will be sold without a RWC and therefore am only asking $6500 for it - cheapest C4 diesel in the country

2006 Citroen C4 Hdi-photof.jpg2006 Citroen C4 Hdi-photo8.jpg2006 Citroen C4 Hdi-photo2.jpg2006 Citroen C4 Hdi-photo4.jpg2006 Citroen C4 Hdi-photo7.jpg

call 0419523214
    Last edited by 2cv; 22nd January 2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: contact

2cv

UPDATE - cruise control problem has been solved - thanks to AF member advice! brake switch has been adjusted and now cc works as it should with no faults thus far. Big thankyou to Chris and David

BUMP c'mon froggers its a great little car with very little to do and its priced to sell, it needs to go so make me an offer!

Thread Information