Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Default Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!

Renault 19 5 Door hatch in remarkable condition.

Only 165, 000 Kms $1,600.00 ONO

Registered to Feb 2013

Features include:
    Power Steering
    Electric Windows (Front)
    Central Locking
    Air Con
    CD player with Remote and Aux
    Fog Lights

Recently serviced including:

New timing belt
    Oil & Oil Filter changed
    New Air Filter
    New Sparkplugs
    New Accessories Belt
    New Coolant
    New Windscreen
    New Wiper blades

Other work done in last year or so includes:
    Engine Mounts
    New Front Brake Rotors and Pads
    New Steering Rack Mounts
    New Inner Tie Rods
    Control Arms replaced
    Tyres all replaced last year and still have plenty of tread

Recently driven back from Sydney to Adelaide and didn't miss a beat.

Comes with Books, Receipts and Workshop Manual

I have numerous new and second-hand parts some of which will come with the car and others available for the buyer at reduced prices.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190126.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190129.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190127.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190128.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190130.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190132.jpg  

Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190131.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190133.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190135.jpg   Legendary R19 still for sale - Don't be afraid to haggle, I'm feeling generous!!-pa190134.jpg  

Thread Information