Cut and paste this link to see photos here;

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used...-532499781.htm

Advertisement

This auction is for two cars and numerous parts (as follows);

Vehicle 1: NOTE - Photos yet to be posted for this car - will be shortly. This vehicle has had a quality panel and paint job about 10 years ago and has sat stored under a cover since that time. Have fitted a new laminated front windscreen and fitted adjustable coil over platform shocks on front. Has a couple of small dings since painted. Has widened factory Rostyles. This body is pretty mint. Has re-trimmed Nissan Skyline front seats. This body has no engine in it.

Vehicle 2: This is the car with the white stripes. This vehicle has already had the 1600 motor and 5 speed box fitted, with vented front discs. Was taken of the road as motor died. Motor has since been removed. Has factory alloys and a good set of Pirellis 185/70 R13s. Has a little bit of tin worm nothing major. Registration on hold.

Engine & Parts: All the parts to rebuild an uprated Gordini type spec motor. New parts include; piston and liner set, bearings, water pump, reconditioned head and the cam has been ground. There are many other parts including many new parts.

Basically all the parts are there between the two cars and the engine parts to complete the project. I have got too many other things on the go, so i will lose my bet with a mate that I would get it finished by my sons 21st.

I would love to see a Renault enthusiast complete it.

Parts not included in this sale but could be negotiated include; the numberplate RENO 12 and a pair of Delorto Twin Side Draughts. Will consider swap or trade for what have you (but - definitely no project cars!).

Any questions please email ;mark.andy@ihug.co.nz

(posted here on behalf of my brother Mark Anderson.... cheers Ben