FS: '99 Peugeot 306 GTI6 - Sydney
  • Help

Default FS: '99 Peugeot 306 GTI6 - Sydney

Hi Guys,

With some reluctance, I'm offering my 306 GTi6 For Sale. After 13 years - I bought it brand new from Asquith and Johnstone in Parramatta in April '99 - it's time for 'Damian' to find a new home.

He's been a fantastic companion, and is in excellent condition, mainly due to being a 1 owner vehicle.

I have to admit that I've been a slightly anal owner, to the extent that he's never been bounced over speed humps, never been revved over 4k rpm or half throttle until the oil temp has reached 90 degrees, always been parked on the end bay at shopping centres to avoid doors and trolleys, and always been garaged. He's never had a mechanical polisher touch his paint, nor never been 'dry' washed - having always been hand washed by me.

Maintenance includes :

Advertisement

Clutch and clutch cable change, with genuine parts.
    Centre exhaust section - again only genuine.
    Spark plug coil ignition packs
    Slotted DBA brake rotors on the front with Ferodo DS2500 pads provide awesome stopping
    New front Michelin Pilot Sport tyres - rears are about 30% worn
    Engine mounts have been done
    Cam belt, Auxillary belt, and water pump recently replaced by Paul Vassallo from AP Automotive

Interior has the full leather/alcantara seats and factory CD player that came in all '99 models. The drivers seat does show some wear, but all other seats are in almost new condition. Carpets were always well protected with mats, and are also in near new condition.

Other maintenance includes oil changes (with full synthetic) and filters changes (only with genuine Purflux) every 5000k's. Genuine ESSO BV 75W80 oil used in the gearbox.

Curbing on all road wheels is as close to zero as any new car.

He's currently running a K&N pod filter system with cold air intake, but since I still have all the original filter system this can easily be returned to OEM. It does sound great with the pod though !

At a Peugeot club dyno day this car recorded 96Kw. On the same day, on the same dyno a 206 GTI180 recorded 92Kw so the engine is certainly nice and strong !

Odometer currently reads 131,000kms. Rego is until April 2013 - nearly 6 months.

The number plates GTI-060 will come with the car. These were purchased outright prior to the current 'lease' arrangements for number plates, and hence there are no yearly lease fees.

I'd really like Damian to go to the home of an enthusiast, and so I'm listing him here first. Please PM with any queries.

I'm asking $8000 - negotiable.

Justin

'07 C3 Exclusive
    '10 308 Sportium Touring
    '12 Megane RS265 8:08

Oops - forgot to update and say - SOLD ! Was that price too cheap ..... ?

Thanks for all the interest everyone. I'm sure Joel will enjoy his new machine !

Cheers

Justin
    '07 C3 Exclusive
    '10 308 Sportium Touring
    '12 Megane RS265 8:08

Thread Information