Renault collection for sale
  • Help

Default Renault collection for sale

I have decided to sell a few of my Renaults....they are as follows:
    1. R10...1296 hotty, twin choke weber, all jetted correctly, 123 ignition, ceramic coated extractors, 'cosworth' cam, lowered with fat rims and Michelins, 10S dash...body in good condition....I'd like to start haggling around $2800. Great club car. Before it was jetted properly, it had 61.8hp at the rear wheels. Goes even better now!....has NSW rego until March 2013.
    2. R5 GTL...ex Kevin Byron, ex Bob Sprague....beautiful car, unmolested ultra reliable...often seen on the AF header. It has brand new tyres and NSW rego to July 2013. At $4500 I won't be getting my money back...happy to haggle....a spare R5 can be included if desired (rusty).
    3. Dauphine Gordini...as seen at AFCD in Sydney...not concours but certainly very driveable and very reliable...Historic rego has currently lapsed.....around $5000.
    4. Brand new Megane III Limited Edition Sport...just 43.5kms...warranty starts only after it has a pre-delivery check. 03/12 build date. Happy to do the running around to get it registered in NSW for whoever is interested...at whatever it costs. So IMHO it is a bargain at what I paid...$21670 (+rego).
    5. 16TS in reasonable condition...I was driving it daily until it ran out of rego last June, yellow...plus as many spare parts as you can carry. Best offer over $1200.
    6. Additional Dauphine Gordini in need of restoration...appears to have R8G rims and also has a nice sounding 906cc engine. Very little evidence of rust and very original...$1200.
    My computer skills preclude me from knowing how to put photos up, but happy to SMS photos of anything you want to see.
    Cheers, Mark Taylor 0417884440

Advertisement

Just an update...the R10 is sold, I hope David really enjoys the custodianship....great little car.

Thread Information