!963 R8 Parts or Whole lot for sale
  • Help

Default !963 R8 Parts or Whole lot for sale

Hey Guys we have come to a major desicion. We have decided to sell the R8 as we just dont have the time or the money to continue the project. My medical bils are getting way to much..

We will sell as a complete car or parts. I dont need to tell you guys what parts i have, as i have everything pretty much.
    The engine is a 1400cc, mild cam.

Best offer....

Advertisement

If you want more info give us a call on 0408510104 or email us on jodieanne.k@gmail.com
    Try anything once; except incest and folk dancing.

Ill add a bit more info on the car.
    Currently its a bare shell on a rotissere.The rotissere can be added to the sale of the car, if needed. The body does have a bit of rust but very fixable. The overall cond is very good. A couple of panels are a bit banged up with bog in them, and r in bare metal, but can be fixed. Some panels are very good.The mechanics r excellent. The gearbox is a R10 i believe.. The glass is excellent and can be used again.It will need a complete re-wiring done, as we have ripped it out and discovered a huge mess. It has a modified gordini front end. Not a real gordini front end. It come with 2 engine covers. I can possible get remade sills for the car, but will be an extra cost. Its a great project car if u have the time and money. To get the body up to scratch all it will need is the rust fixed, sandblasted and its ready for painting.If u would like to see some pics i have some on my post in restos. I have no idea how to do a link to the post, but im hoping someone will be kind enough to do it for me!! lol. Im happy to send more pics via txt if needed. I will also reply to txt msgs.
    Thanks, Jodie Kuhne
    If i have forgotten anything i will add it when i rememeber...lol

We have decided on $1500 including rotisserie or nearest offer. We will put the engine, gearbox, diff and wheels back on to make it easier to move. All parts will be boxed.

Thread Information