FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT

I've been putting this off for far too long, but I can't see myself getting the time to do anything useful with it, so here goes.

2001 (MY02) Xsara VTS

115,005km on the odo. It had about 31,000km when I got it in Sept 2006.

Leather
    Sunroof
    Window tint
    Floor mats

Regularly serviced by Pacific Motors when I was in Sydney and Alpine Motors since I moved to Canberra

100,000km service was done at 90,000km by Pacific Motors in September 2010
    Set of Bilstein B6 shocks installed by Pacific Motors in Feb2011
    Set of RE002s fitted around 10,000km ago - most of that was trips between Sydney and Canberra

It's been an absolutely brilliant car for the 6 years that I've had it. The engine runs beautifully (standard PSA roughness for 30 seconds after starting occasionally, aside) and the car drives really well. It's been maintained very well, as I'd intended to hold onto it for a few more years. Unfortunately, the SRS computer died last year sometime and I didn't get a chance to do anything about it until the rego was due in May. It all got too hard and time consuming so I used it as an excuse to buy a new car.

Problems:

SRS computer is dead. Needs a new one. If you clear the fault codes, it takes about half an hour to an hour for the computer to get hot and error out again.

By the feel of it, it needs new drop links.

The passenger side window winder was repaired, but now goes in the wrong direction. I've never worked out how I did that, or how to fix it. Works fine though.

It has had accident damage. at 0:00:30 1/1/2008, I hit a large dog at 100km/h and the front left guards had to be rebuilt and re-painted. There was no mechanical or structural damage, but if you're looking to see if it's been repaired at any point, you'll notice it has. You could have read about it if the forums didn't die...

Sold as is. Unregistered since May

Advertisement

I'm after $4000 ONO

Email me on: citroen@tyno.org
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030222.jpg   FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030233.jpg   FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030224.jpg   FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030228.jpg   FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030235.jpg   FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030237.jpg  

FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030238.jpg   FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030239.jpg   FS Citroen Xsara VTS MY02 ACT-p1030230.jpg  
    Last edited by tyno; 6th November 2012 at 05:56 PM.

Tadpole

$3500 now. Hell, make me a decent offer and I'll consider it. It's a great car, just going to waste.

Tadpole

Still sitting in my drive way. Make me an offer.

Thread Information