EOI..R25 GTX in NSW
  • Help

Default EOI..R25 GTX in NSW

Good afternoon Everybody,

I'm in a bit of a pickle and need to see if there is any interest for my lovely R25 GTX.

Let me explain...... As you are probably aware around two months ago I bought the Renault on ebay and have spent a reasonable amount of time and research in getting this great car back to a nice driver. Unfortunately I've had a family relative pass away recently and have scored an old Mercedes which, rightly or wrongly i'm obligated to keep.

Essentially due to space restrictions i can't keep both the old merc and my Renault GTX... both of which are essentially "hobby" cars.

So, If anyone is interested in a really clean / neat 2.2 litre 5 speed manual 1988 R25 GTX, Gold with immaculate beige interior please contact me. It really does drive beautifully and is incredibly economical.. close to 900kms from a tank??!!

It also has 10 months rego and massive amount of original spare parts (Still in original unopened Renault spare parts bags?!) including brake, interior and dash components just to name 3 pieces of around 12 cartons and a pallet if spares.

Just recently I ordered a new cambelt and waterpump kit as well as aircon drive belt from Caravelle in Vic which I was going to replace out of peace of mind... Obviously brand new and included in the sale.

Last week I even picked up new GTX088 numbers plates as it was my intention to keep this car for awhile!!!

This has been been my first french car and I truly enjoy driving it but out of obligation I really do need to keep my Grandfathers 450SEL

The car owes me around $1450 for vehicle cost, Rego, new plates and the caravelle spares but any offers / interest even close to covering those costs would be appreciated.

I'm planning to take the car to the Blowfish Cafe in Narrabeen in a couple of weeks (Sunday morn get together) so if anyone would like to view it on the day please see me.. Otherwise, It is generally stored at my warehouse in Minchinbury in west sydney or gets taken home a couple of days a week to Oyster Bay in southern sydney.

Here are some pics.

Advertisement

Cheers,

Al.. Please feel free to contact me on M 0466710040
    Trust in yourself when all men doubt you!

Hey Guys... Still got the R25 GTX for sale and have now put it on carsales.

Obviously if someone from this forum put up their hand to take him I'll be very negotiable.

Cheers,

Al

Just wanted to say thank you so much for all the interest in my R25 GTX.

Its is now SOLD and has gone to a very appreciative new owner in Mosman Sydney.

Cheers,

Al

Thread Information